- Tertiary study options, click here
- Course finder: click here to search for a course or training provider
- Find out about University Entrance. Click here
- University approved subjects. Click here to make sure the subjects you are taking will qualify you for University.
- Work based training and apprenticeships. Click here to get more information.
- StudyLink – Student Allowance (weekly money you don’t have to pay back) & Student Loan (course-related costs, fees or living costs – you do need to pay this back). See what you can get – eligibility test
- Fees Free (most NZ citizens or Permanent Residents who are studying full time at a tertiary provider can get their first year fees free for up to $12,000)
University of Auckland
Register your interest to study & also download prospectus: response.auckland.ac.nz/FutureUndergraduate
Insights video about AUT: www.youtube.com/watch?v=BfKLDUp9Z4U&feature=youtu.be
Recordings from Term 2, 2020 virtual Information Evening: Virtual Undergraduate Information Evening Recordings